ramiia wrote:also could any of you tell me how can i set up my web server properly so i can patched up most if not all vulnerabilities in my server?
I don't know if there's really a one-step procedure for this, but what I would do is:
1) Search Google for any known vulnerabilities in the software you're using.
2) Check out the official websites of the software you're using for the latest versions, released patches, advisories, etc.
3) Get proactive and scan your web server with tools similar to Nessus, Metasploit, GFI Languard, etc.
4) Ask a friend to try to root your web server.
5) Look into ways of protecting your LAN in the event the web server is compromised.
My effort to help you will never exceed your effort to explain the problem.