XCon 2012 XFocus Information Security Conference Call for Paper
August, 15th–16th , 2012, Beijing, China (http://xcon.xfocus.net)
Upholding rigorous work style, XCon sincerely welcomes contributions from information security technique enthusiasts and expects your participation and sharing.
Anyone who loves information security, including information security experts and fans,network administrators, network security consultants, CIO, hacker technique fans.
Location : Beijing Jin Tai Hotel ( http://www.bjjintaihotel.com )
Topics Range (but unlimited):
--- Security in new fields
- New Bugs digging
- New offensive technologies
- Cloud Security
- SNS Application
- Mobile Handset (IPhone / Android / Windows Mobile 7 )
---Special Network and Devices Security
- Emergency Services
- Telecommunication Networks
- Transportation Control and Management Networks
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition system (SCADA)
--- Application security
- Routing device
- Encryption & decryption technique
- Protocol security & exploitation
- Web application vulnerability research
- Application reverse engineering and related automated tools
- Database security & attacks
- Advanced Trojans, worms and backdoor technique
--- Intrusion detection/forensics analysis
- Traffic analysis
- Real-time data structure recovery
- File system analysis & recovery
- Intrusion detection and anti-detection technique
- Reverse engineering (malicious code analysis technique, vulnerability research)
--- Wireless & VoIP security
- Wireless gateway
- PDA & mobile protocol analysis
- WLANs hardening & vulnerability analysis
- VoIP security & vulnerability analysis
- 802.11x, CDPD, Bluetooth, WAP/TD-SCDMA, GSM, SMS
--- P2P technique
- Instant messenger (QQ,MSN, Skype, ICQ, etc.)
- P2P application (BT, Emule, Thunder, etc.)
--- Any topics that will catch the attention of the CFP committee and/or the world.
The papers need include information as follow:
1) Brief introduction to the topic and whether the topic had been publicized, and if so, the publicized range.
2) Introduction to yourself.
3) Contact information: full name, alias, nationality, network nickname, e-mail,tel,fax,current working place and company, IM (QQ,MSN, ICQ,YM, AIM or others).
4) Presentation details:
- How long is the presentation
- If any new tool/vulnerability/Exploit code will be released
5) The paper need include both PPT (for presentation) and WORD (for detailed description) in MS Office or OpenOffice format.
All the papers will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for preliminary selection.
The deadline for submission is on July,1st,2012, and the deadline for confirmation is on July,15th,2012.
No matter if the paper is accepted, we will officially inform you within 5 work days.
* Deadline for submission: July,1st, 2012
* Deadline for confirmation: July,15th,2012
If your paper is accepted by XCon, you will be invited to give an individual lecture in XCon.
The speakers will be provided with:
- Round-trip plane ticket (Economy class, one person only, Foreign speakers up to$1,400.)
- Two days' food and accommodation
- Invitation to celebration party
- Sightseeing some famous places of interests in Beijing, tasting Chinese flavored food
- Luck draw
- Speakers must provide corresponding invoice or credential.
- XCon owns the right of final explanation about the conference.
For more information about the conference, please contact email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org or professional XCon2012 organizer. MSN: email@example.com; tel: 086-010-62029792
Application for Attending:
In order to attend the conference, please register at XCon website (http://xcon.xfocus.net) or directly contact the organizer mentioned above.
We will offer different discounts according to the time of application.
Attenders' food and accommodation will be covered by themselves, and XCon will provide restaurant reservation and other service.
Other information :
All the information about XCon will be released on XCon and Xfocus website.
Please visit http://xcon.xfocus.org/ for more information about speakers, agenda and previous XCon documents.
Thank you for your support to XCon.
News from around the world.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 pm