Applet to auto trust?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it will fit here.
johntestler
n00b

Applet to auto trust?

Post by johntestler » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 pm

i have two issues - programming wise - can list the other issues here, but the men in white coats will come back if i do.

I want to load a applet - and have it trusted to run the first time it is seen, can this be done?

if can't - how can i get a process to rip someones cookie and bind it (i can do with applet but you get a "please let me hack you" message) someone said you can with Ajax - but i must be a dumb ass - i can see how?

I have tried Xss and some base hacks but either it is out of my skill or it is been over used and has been blocked, or needs the user to do something to make it trigger.

I just want as they vist my page i can grap and process their cookie, and bind it to the cookies site, ans i don't want a neon sign telling everyone i'm tracking them on my sites

if someone knows how to do this - i am happy to put a some money (if you can show it working) and hey i'm poor so it will be not a lot ...

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: Applet to auto trust?

Post by Cool_Fire » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:13 am

As for getting your applet trusted, you need to have a way to sign it with a legit Oracle certificate.
Luckily, they're not too picky about handing those out to developers.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.