Kintwo

Lets get down to business on ASM, reverse engineering, product activation, and what it's really all about. [ THERE ARE NO WAREZ HERE ]
kintwo2
n00b

Kintwo

Post by kintwo2 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:51 am

Hello I am new here and am looking for some help.

You may have heard of the Microsoft phone called the kintwom. It is the only phone that does not require a data plan but the problem is that there is no software development for it. Basically the phone runs something similar to windows ce. We are trying to enable the full functionality of the phone. We really need some programmers who know how to do things like this. We have been experimenting with flashing android on the phone as well with no luck so far. I am not exactly sure of where all to look for help but thought maybe some people here could guide us in the right direction.

We do have a forum set up for the developments if you are interested in what is being done now at:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=677

This phone would truly be amazing if we could unlock its full potential. This is a great challenge and you could be very valuable. Lets do this!!!

Anyone is welcome and thanked for their contributions. I look forward to hearing comments and suggestions in regards to unlocking the kintwo.