1394 went missing

Get the latest on wired & wireless, talk network setups, get help with connectivity problems, web hosts, etc.
ramiia
Corporal

1394 went missing

Post by ramiia » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:27 am

my 1394 connection is missing 2 weeks ago, without it i cant bridged local area connection and 1394, in device manager it says that the device is running well.

I have also tried to uninstall/reinstall it but it didnt work... I was thinking that it is in invicible mode (but I doubt this is possible though), I dont want to use my last method of fixing this problem (re-formatting HD-is a lot of work)

without my bridged connection cain wont run, ethereal gives me colour red packet results and so. Cain gives me a warning that winpcap isnt detected...reinstalled both winpcap and cain but same error persists...

any thoughts on how can I fix it?

Aiden
Administrator

Re: 1394 went missing

Post by Aiden » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:09 pm

What you need is to stop by Crazy Dru's Connection Emporium!

Due to a gross network error, I am currently overstocked on connections! I have so many connections, I'm practically giving them away! I'd have to be CRAZY to have prices this low! On sale now, we have large quantities on hand of 1394 Connection, Local Area Connection, and Wireless Network Connection!

These prices just can't last! And they can't be matched! If you find one of our competitors retailing these connections for less, we'll match that price! Why, I'm so CRAZY that if you come on down and buy Wireless Network Connection today, I'll throw in a router--FREE!

We have Local Area Connection, we have Hamachi, we have Virtual Private Network, we have Phone-tethered, we have Satellite--you name it, we have it!

And I have the increasingly rare Dial-up--supplies are limited, so come down today!

At Crazy Dru's Connection Emporium, we won't be undersold. Any connection, any speed, we have it! I'm so CRAZY, we're open right now!

Crazy Dru's Connection Emporium, for all your tube needs. "Nobody does it like Crazy Dru!"
"When it takes forever to learn all the rules, no time is left for breaking them."