z1010 bluesnurfing (bluetooth hacking)

Get the latest on wired & wireless, talk network setups, get help with connectivity problems, web hosts, etc.
Sgt Moo
n00b

z1010 bluesnurfing (bluetooth hacking)

Post by Sgt Moo » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:41 am

I need to know if it is possible to get a java bluetooth hacking program for my Sony Ericsson z1010 and if so where can i get one cos at the moment all i can do is send annoying messages to a specific teacher (names removed to protect the innocent) through bluetooth and i need revenge (she should learn not to brag about having bluetooth on her PDA :D )

I know my phone is compatible with most SE K700, T610 and T630 Java apps. All I know about the PDA is that it is a fairly decent one and windows based (I think...dont know much about PDAs)
In the benining there was nothing then god said, "Let there be light" and there was. There was still nothing but you could see it alot better!

infinite_
Bat Country

Post by infinite_ » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:58 am

Getting revenge for someone claiming they have bluetooth?
Back in my day we only got revenge when our father was killed...
My effort to help you will never exceed your effort to explain the problem.

Sgt Moo
n00b

Post by Sgt Moo » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:17 am

hey the teacher is also...well...a sadistic mean old hag who seems to have a grudge against students so revenge is a must
In the benining there was nothing then god said, "Let there be light" and there was. There was still nothing but you could see it alot better!

Net Battle Bot
Owns you

Post by Net Battle Bot » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:34 pm

Sounds a bit anarchistic to me... if you want "revenge" read Jolly Roger's Cookbook.
Without practice one cannot prove; without proof one cannot be trusted; without trust one cannot be respected.

Sgt Moo
n00b

Post by Sgt Moo » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:17 am

but I want wireless revenge :twisted: so where can I find this so called cookbook?

telcontar
31337 Martial Artist

Post by telcontar » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:22 am

lol.

Anyway, since i like bluejacking so much i'll provide a link that you should already have [link].

Try there.
Fate favours the well prepared ...

Code: Select all

(A + 3, N - 1, X)

Sgt Moo
n00b

Post by Sgt Moo » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:53 am

been there, done that, posted a few times but they wont help with trying to get revenge by bluetooth...besides they dont have any bluetooth software compatible with my phone

Net Battle Bot
Owns you

Post by Net Battle Bot » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:40 pm

Sgt Moo wrote:so where can I find this so called cookbook?
Your local h/p/v/a/c site.
Without practice one cannot prove; without proof one cannot be trusted; without trust one cannot be respected.

AcidMeister
Corporal

Post by AcidMeister » Sun May 01, 2005 1:08 pm

There is a utility i believe its called bloover.jar as far as i know thats the only one thats remotely useful thats written in java. Perhaps in a month or so ill release my own bluetooth utility for Sharp Zaurus it will undoubtedly proove more useful, but then again i have never used bloover.
The minimum requirements stated "Windows 98 or better" So naturally, I installed FreeBSD

bracket
Strike 1

Post by bracket » Mon May 02, 2005 7:39 pm

maybe you could just remotely DoS it..

Sgt Moo
n00b

Post by Sgt Moo » Wed May 04, 2005 1:09 am

Bloover didnt work...

I aint much on technical terms so i dunno what DoS is...

I figure i need a smart phone or a laptop to do anything major cos of capability limitations but a more powerful bluejacking prog would be useful

AcidMeister
Corporal

Post by AcidMeister » Wed May 04, 2005 7:00 am

You have a PDA?
The minimum requirements stated "Windows 98 or better" So naturally, I installed FreeBSD

Sgt Moo
n00b

Post by Sgt Moo » Thu May 05, 2005 3:34 am

I wish...then i wouldnt have a problem! all i have at the moment is my z1010...I might be getting a laptop in a few months but I will need a bluetooth dongle for that

DareDevil
n00b

Apps for ppc or lap??

Post by DareDevil » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:47 pm

Well i kinda browsed this site b4 i reg. my self and thnx for the info guys and u guyz are really good...
i have a laptop win xp and also have a bluetooth dongle...so can i 'browse' any mobile phones for eg. my ngage qd or any other phone like 6600 or smthng like tat??i even have a ppc so will that be any good??

Any info will be thankful..and espically if any link or progs. Thnx in advance :) and i wanna fkup my enemy's phone in the school :twisted:

Ramius
The Evil Clown

Post by Ramius » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:56 pm

Welcome, Take a peek at the rules on opening up old posts, any discussion that is a couple of weeks old or older might get you a few flames unless you have something really interesting t add. Not fond of it either, but it is the way that it is.

Any device that has bluetooth enabled that comes within your range can be "Sniffed." FCC article 15 states that the use of the device means that it must accept any interference that ...... you can read the rest. So, be cause it is basically a radio, it transmits. RF transmissions can go out in all directions by default. so as long as you are in proximity to the transmitting device, then you should be able to "Hear" the bluetooth signal of the remote device.

did not get what a ppc is....

a quick search in http://www.google.com for the phrase Bluetooth Hacking provided the following information:

http://news.mobile9.com/2004/05/bluetoo ... step-guide
http://bluetooth.weblogsinc.com/entry/5213322665587422/

Also, not googling prior to posting is a bit "Taboo" as well and will result in flamage as well.

Welcome and best of luck... If it is hacking related...it is likely to be here for those who are willing to look for it!!

Ramius Kahn
RIF - Reading is Fundamental
Hacking is a process, not a product
Http://www.rainbowtables.net