email virus to be created

Need a tool? Ask here if someone knows one that does what you need, or maybe someone can even write you one.
meansob
n00b

email virus to be created

Post by meansob » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 pm

I sell alot of stuff of craigslist and i am sick of tired of the scammers with the fake money orders. so i cam up with this idea of crashing a machine with a simple set of commands to be run quietly in the background, with the first command being echo off, but i need to know how to attach it to a email. when you open the email, sort of like macro but instead of running .exe i want it to just go. any ideas on this. looking to decimate pcs on the receiving side of this.
for instance to delete all *.dll files in one sweep, with a registry command for no user operation of the power button and such.
real nasty stuff i want to make. let me know how to start it off.

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: email virus to be created

Post by Cool_Fire » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 am

meansob wrote:I sell alot of stuff of craigslist and i am sick of tired of the scammers with the fake money orders.
I would think there's a system in place for things like this? I'm just guessing though. I've not had to deal with the situation myself.
meansob wrote:so i cam up with this idea of crashing a machine with a simple set of commands to be run quietly in the background
Not exactly a bulletproof way of getting your money or goods back, but I'm sure you put ample thought into the matter and decided this is the best course of action... Right?
meansob wrote:with the first command being echo off
This is only useful to suppress printing the commands in a batch file as it's being executed. It doesn't really hide anything.
meansob wrote:but i need to know how to attach it to a email. when you open the email, sort of like macro but instead of running .exe i want it to just go. any ideas on this.
There's quite a few well documented tools available trough Metasploit to execute stuff trough .pdf or .doc files that will run when the file is opened.
If you know a specific mail client someone is using you could attempt to send an email with an exploit in it, but this is a lot more work. On the upside, the person receiving won't have to open any files for it to work.
meansob wrote:looking to decimate pcs on the receiving side of this.
for instance to delete all *.dll files in one sweep, with a registry command for no user operation of the power button and such.
real nasty stuff i want to make. let me know how to start it off.
Again, if you really feel random destruction is the best way forward, then I would suggest something as simple as del %WINDIR%.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

allenkhulli
n00b

Post by allenkhulli » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:16 am

Hope you can create that machine! :smile:

supermantech
n00b

Post by supermantech » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:55 pm

How can you tell if a website on craigslist is a spam post?