Command Line Token Manipulation Tool [Integrity Change Of A Running Process]

Need a tool? Ask here if someone knows one that does what you need, or maybe someone can even write you one.
Monolis
n00b

Command Line Token Manipulation Tool [Integrity Change Of A Running Process]

Post by Monolis » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:27 am

Hi, i searching for a command line tool, that can change the Integrity level of a running process, with a command, like this example:

program.exe -integrity low -pid 12412

I think, SetTokenInformation function, what we need in order to do this.

Why i need this? Because, this is an automatic security layer, and, a layer, in order, to limit a running infection, within a whitelist, using Autohotkey and hash verification to the processes exe location. This is done, and working, but without this tool, i only capable to check, and terminate, and suspend the processes, and some basic things.

So, i hope, someone can find a solution for me, because, i didn't find it in a 2 months of search.

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: Command Line Token Manipulation Tool [Integrity Change Of A Running Process]

Post by Cool_Fire » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:53 am

As far as I'm aware this is not possible by design since thit would make it possible for the process to have violated integrity constraints. But I'm by no means an expert on this subject, so there may be something I'm missing.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.