how to crack a softwares error massage?

Talk about any languages right here. Share and discuss source, but don't expect your homework to be done for you.
powermun50
n00b

how to crack a softwares error massage?

Post by powermun50 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:56 am

Sir, can you help me to crack a little software named (Usb Autorun) by oliv.It is a freeware. I found it on here(http://en.kioskea.net/download/download ... sb-autorun).while running this application if i plug a blank memory card reader into my pc an error massage shown in computer screen titled (USB AUTORUN-NO DISK).I use windows xp.I also used this software on windows 95.no problem found without that error massage problem, which appears after plunging a blank memory card or a corrupted pen-drive.. Do you know how to remove this error massage from this software? Please help me If you know.please sir... :sad:

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: how to crack a softwares error massage?

Post by Cool_Fire » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:49 am

It should not be to hard to locate the branch you're looking for in IDA and modify it so it does what you want.
But I'm a little confused, isn't this the behavior you'd want? An error when something bad happens...
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.