Regarding SMS Bomber

Get the latest on wired & wireless, talk network setups, get help with connectivity problems, web hosts, etc.
jason
n00b

Regarding SMS Bomber

Post by jason » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:40 am

Dear friends,

I have heard about SMS Bomber, but I'm not quite sure what it is. How does it work, and what are the impacts?

Thanks in advance for your informative replies.
!!! Knowledge is Power !!!

Net Battle Bot
Owns you

Post by Net Battle Bot » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:47 am

An SMS bomber is exactly what it sounds like. It is similar to an email bomber except it spams with different things ie SMS's instead of emails. SMS bombers are a lot more trouble than email bombers because they can be used to target phones. My Nokia 7250i has only about 2mb (I think) of space of which half is for applications and hte other half for other crap. If you could flood my phone with SMS's my life would get real shit real fast. I would have to spend ages manually deleting all the crap, and it's tiring punching in all those damn small buttons.
Without practice one cannot prove; without proof one cannot be trusted; without trust one cannot be respected.

jason
n00b

Post by jason » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:34 am

Thanks for your informative explanation.

But, in my humble opinion, telecommunication providers would block those unsolicited sms, right?

And, how do we bomb someone's hp with sms? Via the Internet?

Net Battle Bot
Owns you

Post by Net Battle Bot » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:43 am

I suppose they would block it, but only after you've reported it to them. On some phones (I think mine as well) I can elect to ignore a certain phone number, but if the SMS's are coming from the internet that would be useless. These days mail servers block spam if it's coming in excessive amounts but I'm unsure as to whether the same goes for phone companies. I would assume that the policy would also vary from company to company.

And yes, the SMS is sent via the internet.
Without practice one cannot prove; without proof one cannot be trusted; without trust one cannot be respected.

jason
n00b

Post by jason » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:53 pm

Thanks again.

But, may I know, is there such software called "SMS Bomber"? If yes, where could I download it? Just now, I searched for "SMS Bomber" on Google, but to no avail. All so-called "SMS Bombers" listed there are useless.

Looking forward to your informative reply. Thanks in advance.

GhostHawk
Ex-Mod

Post by GhostHawk » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:16 pm

I REALLY would not recommend doing this. MooreR did it once. I wonder what happened to him? Oh yeah the FBI showed up at his doorstep. Yeah SMS bombing is a real good idea.

-Ghost Hawk
Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one. It is also my opinion, that I am an ass hole.

telcontar
31337 Martial Artist

Post by telcontar » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:47 am

Ghosthawk wrote:I REALLY would not recommend doing this. MooreR did it once. I wonder what happened to him? Oh yeah the FBI showed up at his doorstep. Yeah SMS bombing is a real good idea.

-Ghost Hawk
:shock: , i'm sure i saw some discussion about a program he made .. and he was looking for testers ..
Fate favours the well prepared ...

Code: Select all

(A + 3, N - 1, X)

GhostHawk
Ex-Mod

Post by GhostHawk » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:59 am

He made a SMS bomber for the Cricket cell service in Washington. Him and a friend used it to send the message "Two 19/m Looking for a good time" or something like that to a whole prefix and he got fucked. IT kinda sucks, but I dont think he ever got in trouble.
Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one. It is also my opinion, that I am an ass hole.

Occultus
Sargeant at Arms

Post by Occultus » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:19 am

Don't you generally have to pay to send sms messages? i would have thought a bomber would run up a huge bill...

phraensys
n00b

Re: Regarding SMS Bomber

Post by phraensys » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:04 am

i know this seems so late, but just the same, let me share my experience

here in the philippines we have this so-called unlimited call and unlimited text
and so even though you send a million sms to a particular number, there would be no problem in terms of the bill

over a year ago, i had this nokia e51 and i was able to successfully install an sms bomber, but sadly i lost the phone, and so is my installer. now i have to go back to square one for the sms bomber for my nokia e71.

fyi, i did not use it for malicious purpose. i just used it to greet a friend a happy birthday a hundred times. he was cursing in reply, but in the end, we were laughing about it.

any update on this sms bomber thing?

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Post by Cool_Fire » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:46 am

These days it'd be a lot easier to get something like that to work on a phone. I know for Android devices it'd just be a few lines of code. I imagine it won't be that much harder for iPhones and the newer Nokia devices.

But the problem would be the carrier. There's a few that advertise unlimited texting, but in fact you get 1000 per month. Besides that, it'd be trivial to block just the one number that's sending them.
I suspect there might also be some problem with the TOS.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

hack4crack
n00b

Post by hack4crack » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 pm

If one really wanted to do this right, they could code a script to submit the code through a number of online SMS gateways. But yeah, very stupid idea.

Thor
htd0rg lieutenant

Post by Thor » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm

The last time I looked into this the current technique was to use several gateways. However, the problem was obtaining gateways that had lax flood protection. What you could do is just compile a mega list of every sms gateway and just loop right on through it whenever you hit a limit a message fails.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
- Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

Omnis Vestri Substructio Es Servus Ad Nobis.
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us

tornlo
n00b

My ADOBE AIR SMS Bomber

Post by tornlo » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:24 pm

SMS Bomber ULTIMATE * Features: - smart bomber (no antibombers and antispams apps can catch it) - smtp (without password or with login and pass) - can install on Linux,Android,Mac,Windows,iOS,iPhone - choose what providers are listed! - Updates extremely well and more updates will come soon * Providers (US,CANADA,UK,INDIA,EU,RUSSIA):179
[img]
http://consolevv.ru/mail/222.png[/img]

sms bomber download, text message bomber, online sms bomber, sms flooder, text bomber, sms spammer, sms bomber android, sms bomber for iphone

http://consolevv.ru/mail/smsbomberplus.air

install adobe ai at first on LINUX,MAC,WINDOWS,ANDROID,iOS

Alex1239
n00b

Post by Alex1239 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:30 am

I recently encountered with one working SMS bomber and m currently using it with my 5800 phone.

Check this link:

http://techozens.com/108/free-sms-bombe ... bile-phone

I guess this software will be helpful to all members.

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Post by Cool_Fire » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:06 pm

How is flooding someone with text messages 'hacking their mobile phone'?
But I digress. The application floods, and that's what this tread was about.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

psilocybin
Sargeant at Arms

Post by psilocybin » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Cool_Fire wrote:
How is flooding someone with text messages 'hacking their mobile phone'?
because that word has been cheapened so extensively as to be useless. like an army of skiddies DoSing is "computer hacking" and teaching yourself to wake up earlier is "brain hacking".

/pedestal

D4nnie
n00b

Post by D4nnie » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 am

There is one in android market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n.smscombo
I just write the phone and message and click many times.

remi
n00b

Post by remi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:24 am

On iPhone iOS, Apple prevents any app to send SMS, Texts, Emails and Messages automatically, whitout user validation (Send button). This is theory.
I use this SMS API for Easy Group, a small iPhone app to group contacts, send iPhone group SMS, group Texts or group Emails. The API is quite complete, but you could not use to create what you call an SMS Bomber.

Most service providers (carriers) filter SMS (smpp) and MMS (smtp). These filters are the same as classic email filters. So if your goal is to send SMS spam, your success rate will be the same as for spam emails... very low

cryos
n00b

Post by cryos » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:43 am

remi wrote:On iPhone iOS, Apple prevents any app to send SMS, Texts, Emails and Messages automatically, whitout user validation (Send button). This is theory.
I use this SMS API for Easy Group, a small iPhone app to group contacts, send iPhone group SMS, group Texts or group Emails. The API is quite complete, but you could not use to create what you call an SMS Bomber.

Most service providers (carriers) filter SMS (smpp) and MMS (smtp). These filters are the same as classic email filters. So if your goal is to send SMS spam, your success rate will be the same as for spam emails... very low

:mrgreen:

so i can assume that it won't work either for Blackberry isn't it??? right now i try to find some info and cannot get any. btw is there someone can help me about embedded code in a picture beside code that can be use in picasa or gimp pleasseee...... thanks