tool to send me passwords

Need a tool? Ask here if someone knows one that does what you need, or maybe someone can even write you one.
bigchief
n00b

tool to send me passwords

Post by bigchief » Mon May 05, 2014 3:27 pm

whats happening my good people, I am new up in here but i see there are very helpful people, anyone has code for a tool like a keylogger i can send to a machine via e-mail or flashdisk so as for the tool to me passwords and screenshots to my email account....without detection from the antivirus...anyone or someone please help

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: tool to send me passwords

Post by Cool_Fire » Mon May 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Generally the best way to avoid detection is to write something custom.
Anyway, what platform and version are you attacking? And are you trying to get information from one specific user? From the flashdisk remark I take it you have physical access to the machine you want to run it on? Do you have admin rights on that pc and can you thus install stuff? Do you know which antivirus software is running on the machine(s)?

In short; a little more information is needed.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

bigchief
n00b

Post by bigchief » Thu May 08, 2014 3:24 am

the platform is windows and yes i want info from a specific user and i have physical access to the pc but would also like it if i could send it as an email attachment so when its' opened it automatically installs in the background, the anti virus is kerspersky and/or eset

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Post by Cool_Fire » Fri May 09, 2014 9:05 am

Automatically opening attachments is probably not going to happen unless you find some explpoit for the mail client they're using.
Which version of windows is it? And is the user already admin on the machine?
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!

bigchief
n00b

Post by bigchief » Mon May 12, 2014 3:44 am

it is windows 7 and the user is admin on the machine

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Post by Cool_Fire » Wed May 14, 2014 4:29 am

Maybe I'm oversimplifying but if you have access to the machine and the user has admin rights what is stopping you from grabbing any random keylogger, installing it and whitelisting it in whatever antivirus software they're running?

bigchief
n00b

Post by bigchief » Thu May 15, 2014 2:44 pm

ok lemme get some rando, keyloggers of the net, try them & let you know how it works out,thanks