keylogger

This is the place to bitch, bash, and get help with all things Windows.
ramiia
Corporal

keylogger

Post by ramiia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:54 am

I would like to request a program that records every keystroke, the one that can be added to exclusion list of microsoft security essentials and other anti virus out there. any one with recommendation?

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: keylogger

Post by Cool_Fire » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:38 am

Just build one using the tools provided by the metasploit framework. There's plenty of keylogger payloads and encoders with obfuscation built in. If the built-in encoders in msfvenom aren't good enough, use Veil.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

ramiia
Corporal

Post by ramiia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:05 pm

thank you for the response, but I havent done any programming for ages now and am way too rusty for it. I googled veil and found 1 guide, still getting confused.

What I would like is a keylogger that sends me an email perhaps per day or per minute or so... I found some program over the internet that do this but I need to pay for it. I dont have a credit card (thats their only option for payment) paypal also requires credit card FAIK.

https://cyberarms.wordpress.com/2013/06 ... with-veil/

am not even sure on what payload to select and stuffs.

EDIT: https://www.christophertruncer.com/veil ... antivirus/ I found this one, I came across about a batch file... But I fail to see what is written in that batch file so I am still unable to move forward, Target OS is windows, and am planning on only using windows in making the payload.

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Post by Cool_Fire » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:48 pm

ramiia wrote:I havent done any programming for ages now and am way too rusty for it.
There is literally zero programming involved in any of this.
ramiia wrote:I googled veil and found 1 guide, still getting confused.
Use their official documentation: https://www.veil-framework.com/veil-tutorial/
ramiia wrote:am not even sure on what payload to select and stuffs.
meterpreter shells have keylogger capabilities. You'll probably want to use a reverse tcp variant. If you do find some prebuilt keylogger that does what you want, you can use the pe_scrambler in veil instead of a metasploit payload.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

Intheshadows
n00b

Post by Intheshadows » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 pm

You can get this done via a rat if you are willing to use that sort of thing other forums sell this sort of thing if you do your research.