spy on husband's cell phone

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it will fit here.
EmmaL
n00b

spy on husband's cell phone

Post by EmmaL » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:01 am

He is using iPhone 6s. For some reason, I suspect that he is flirting with one of his female workmate. Is it legal if I spy on his mobile phone? And how to do that?

EmmaL
n00b

keylogger for iOS 9

Post by EmmaL » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 am

Is there any keylogger for iOS 9? It needs to be undetectable and invisible.
Last edited by Cool_Fire on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: spy on husband's cell phone

Post by Cool_Fire » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:05 am

Let's get some non-technical stuff out of the way first;
EmmaL wrote:I suspect that he is flirting with one of his female workmate.
Every man in the world firts with female co-workers. Everyone, no exceptions. This is nothing to worry about in itself.
EmmaL wrote:Is it legal if I spy on his mobile phone?
I can't give you a definite answer on this since I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure it is not legal.

One last sidebar;
If you have these suspicions and you don't want to him to flirt with other women at work, this is NOT the way to resolve it. Spying and unvoiced suspicions isn't going to make your relationship more open and honest.

Now for the technical content;
EmmaL wrote:Is there any keylogger for iOS 9?
Yes. However the device needs to be jailbroken for this and even then it's often pretty difficult with the application separation on the device. Most I've seen hook some functions in the software keyboard. There are also a few that create an overlay which the user types into that then gets passed to the real app underneath but these tend to cause weird buggy behavior in a lot of apps.
EmmaL wrote:It needs to be undetectable and invisible.
As long as there's no antivirus apps running on the device, that should not be a problem.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

Salaz234
n00b

Re: spy on husband's cell phone

Post by Salaz234 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Contact josmith2888@hackermail.com if any help is needed. Track calls and text messages etc