requests

This is the place to bitch, bash, and get help with all things Windows.
ramiia
Corporal

requests

Post by ramiia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 am

I need some programs, like checkdisk and disk defragmenter, also I need it to be run in dos as I will be going to reformat a bunch of disk, I think I am going to make that disk as an external device to reformat it (plugged it in to another unit.

*formatting program
*checkdisk
*disk defragmenter

**I personally used piriform defragler and piriform ccleaner, but was wondering if there is another better program than them

if you know one good program or if you have it please share save me the trouble of searching google with crack thank you in advance

also if someone knows where i can get a list of serial keys (or just 1 valid serial key please!) for Windows 7 OS (my company all uses windows xp most of units I see there have stickers of XP serial keys and as I read in news Microsoft doesn't support XP anymore)

PM me
tyvm
-ramiia

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: requests

Post by Cool_Fire » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:06 pm

windows just has commandline tools to do disk checking and formatting built in. You could simply make a batch/powershell script to do what you want.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.