desperately in need of help

A safe place for newbies. You won't get flamed here, as long as you've put in some effort before posting (i.e: Google)...
thequickbrownfox
n00b

desperately in need of help

Post by thequickbrownfox » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:58 am

Hello everyone,

first of all let me say I'm sorry for my bad english, I hope my message will be comprehensible as aside for english not being my mother tongue I'm writing this in a quite anxious mood.

I'm not asking for help learning how to hack or anything like that, I don't think I'll ever be able to understand anything about this world, but I need someone to do that for me. If anyone can help me please let me know, this is no joke and I really am desperate. Thank you all.

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: desperately in need of help

Post by Cool_Fire » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:05 pm

I'll be honest, your chances of finding help here are slim, but you should really explain what you need help with. Then people reading will at least be able to determine if they even can help.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

thequickbrownfox
n00b

Re: desperately in need of help

Post by thequickbrownfox » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:16 am

Thank you for your kind reply.

Long story short I have a problem with someone who's bothering and threatening me and my family writing awful emails for a very long time. This person has mental issues and even the police couldn't stop him from having access to his computer and keep writing. We're talking about 50 to 100 emails everyday and my problem is that he's now started to bother a dear friend of mine too. He's already in the spam list but this doesn't prevent me from reading his words and worrying about my friend and what she will think, we can't block him because gmail doesn't allow that. I've already reported his email address to gmail but nothing happened. I honestly don't know what to do but i was thinking about mail bombing or something like that or anything that will prevent him from accessing his email address ever again.
I know it's a crazy request but I'm really sick of this person and would do anything to stop this, even though I know he can sign up for thousands of new addresses at least it would be something.

Thank you.