GCI - Google Country Interpretor

Have a tool that you think is awesome enough to be promoted by Hackerthreads? Submit it in a thread here. This forum is write-only, like a drop-box, and you will not be able to see other threads.
privateloader
Strike 1

GCI - Google Country Interpretor

Post by privateloader » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:54 am

GCI is a tool to help out filter results in google. It does that by allow a user to perform searches using TLDs (Top Level Domains).

A user pick a TLD and make a search. This is very usefull when trying to search for a particular software and the results gets blurred with common search results. This way you have results by country.

How to use:
The tool is easy to use, just select a country from the select box and type the software string your are looking for.
The select box has all country TLDs atributed by ICANN

Download:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d2000b34

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: GCI - Google Country Interpretor

Post by Cool_Fire » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:22 am

It seems that this entire tool is absolutely pointless. The exact same thing can be done by just adding "site:.com" in your google search.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

privateloader
Strike 1

Re: GCI - Google Country Interpretor

Post by privateloader » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:16 am

Yes it's just that but keep in mind that you will no longer have to memorize all the TLDs.

You pick a TLD and hit "Dig in Google", then it opens in a new window. Further "diggs" will open in the same window.

I use it for marketing research that's why i use it for.

Thanks for the reply :)