Mobiles Apps - All you need for playing with your friends mo

Have a tool that you think is awesome enough to be promoted by Hackerthreads? Submit it in a thread here. This forum is write-only, like a drop-box, and you will not be able to see other threads.
privateloader
Strike 1

Mobiles Apps - All you need for playing with your friends mo

Post by privateloader » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:33 am

This collection of tools is all you need to play with mobiles phones or land phones. This is the best package you will find online...

Take this opportunity and use them all because this tools is only available for a short period of time*.

* I have charge the account with $20 in credits...

After that if anyone want to use it you will have to donate. Talk to me at privateloader@hotmail.com
===============================================================================

Mobile SMS Bomber 1.0
Send 10 personalized sms to any mobile phone.

Phone Call Bomber 1.0
Makes 50 personalized robotic calls to any number :)
(After typing your text, 50 calls will be made and a robot voice will say the text you wrote)

Robotic Phone Call 1.0
Make a robotic call to any number
(After writing the text and click on send, a call will be made and a robotic voice will say the text.)

USSD Sender Hacktool 1.2
Send USSD messages to any mobile phone that support USSD (Almost every phone does).

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?saj4i1ctrps32lc

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: Mobiles Apps - All you need for playing with your friend

Post by Cool_Fire » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:14 pm

Please include any rar passwords in your post. I now know them by context but it's entirely likely other people will not.
Besides that I don't know that it's a good idea to include an API key in your code.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.