PASSPORT REQUEST

Need a tool? Ask here if someone knows one that does what you need, or maybe someone can even write you one.
demonstriker
n00b

PASSPORT REQUEST

Post by demonstriker » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:03 am

I need a valid international passport (any country in Europe ) that will contain my data and my in formations.
Is anybody here that can help me with it?
If you are interested... kindly mail me back so that we can commence with the deal.
I need someone that is trustworthy.
I will be waiting for your response soon.
Thanks

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: PASSPORT REQUEST

Post by Cool_Fire » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:15 pm

You cannot be serious?
- You're talking about forgery of official documents, this has nothing to do with hacking.
- You're looking for someone trustworthy ... who will produce and sell fake documents? I'm fairly sure those two are contradictory.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

demonstriker
n00b

Post by demonstriker » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:04 am

Yes of course.

Thor
htd0rg lieutenant

Post by Thor » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Probably Definitely not a good topic for clearnet. As you have guessed, in short, there are ways to do this online, but you should not be searching here. People here probably know where, but it's only because they see the pages of people who provide that on some networks. Personally, i've had enough trouble in mylife so I will not help with this type of stuff. And I wouldn't admit I would here. You should be warned, agencies like the Secret Service have been known to sell passports and scannable drivers license to people just to see where they get shipped to.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
- Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

Omnis Vestri Substructio Es Servus Ad Nobis.
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us