How do I hack?

A safe place for newbies. You won't get flamed here, as long as you've put in some effort before posting (i.e: Google)...
infinite_
Bat Country

Post by infinite_ » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:02 am

FABZ fapfap.
My effort to help you will never exceed your effort to explain the problem.

PhysX
n00b

Re: How do I hack?

Post by PhysX » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:31 am

Can someone please help me? I need to hack an "custom domain" email adress...i.e. amir@gameplay.hr ...witch software shoud i use....etc.?

Fishbones
Tough Luck ;-)

Post by Fishbones » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:45 pm

You won't survive here for long if you want to skiddie your way out... Don't be a script kiddie, I'm going to be nice to you since your new here... Do NOT go around asking people "how do I hack emails" and such. Part of becoming a hacker is to use logic and reason, and find your way into the hole.

Think of a hole dug in the desert... There is treasure in this hole. Thinking? Okay. Hacking is finding how to dig that hole without it filling back in, so you can get your buried treasure, whatever it is (a password, a bank account pin number, credit cards, you name it) and then being able to successfully climb back out of the hole (IE not getting caught and being wise before your attack).
46 69 73 68 62 6f 6e 65 73

Patience is not a virtue, but a discipline.
-Fishbones

PhysX
n00b

Post by PhysX » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:06 am

Fishbones wrote:You won't survive here for long if you want to skiddie your way out... Don't be a script kiddie, I'm going to be nice to you since your new here... Do NOT go around asking people "how do I hack emails" and such. Part of becoming a hacker is to use logic and reason, and find your way into the hole.

Think of a hole dug in the desert... There is treasure in this hole. Thinking? Okay. Hacking is finding how to dig that hole without it filling back in, so you can get your buried treasure, whatever it is (a password, a bank account pin number, credit cards, you name it) and then being able to successfully climb back out of the hole (IE not getting caught and being wise before your attack).
It is a Newbie topic isn't it?No i don't want to do some criminal actions...i just want "his" account password on http://www.gameplay.hr that's all.

Nullset
htd0rg lieutenant

Post by Nullset » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:58 am

I got two words for you
YOU SUCK!!!!
Read the rules !!!!
The things are easy to do in life are also easy not to do.
http://boundedbyfreedom.blogspot.in/

PhysX
n00b

Post by PhysX » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:47 am

n_0_0_b wrote:I got two words for you
YOU SUCK!!!!
Read the rules !!!!
OK il' go somewhere else.

NoUse
time traveller

Post by NoUse » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:53 am

PhysX wrote:
YOU SUCK!!!!
Read the rules !!!!
bye nub
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger
those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord
when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

PhysX
n00b

Post by PhysX » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:11 pm

NoUse wrote:
PhysX wrote:
YOU SUCK!!!!
Read the rules !!!!
bye nub
I just asked for help because i don't know much about email hacking and what do you do?Just whip me away...
(Bad English again :x)

supertrex
n00b

Post by supertrex » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:46 pm

hello, im new to this forum and would like to pay anyone to get me a yahoo password. Ive download Cain and Abel to try hacking....

But I dont know if I can handle the presure of studying hacking.

Im willing to pay. Via paypal. pls PM me if interested.

reason is SPOUSE AFFAIR.

Chocrates
Sargeant at Arms

Post by Chocrates » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:22 pm

i love it when people ask those questions
"i need help cuz (insert horrible thing here)"
look for ramius's tutorial on cain hacking in the tutorial submission section
afaik you can't hack yahoo with cain however
touch not the cat bot a glove

Aegis
n00b

Post by Aegis » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:44 am

Hi! Since I don't have enough posts to start a new thread I'll post it here..

I would like to start off with the reasons behind this topic.

I had been a great fan of BIOWARE (because of Baldur's Gate 1 & 2) but after I ventured on their forums this has changed.
I haven't come across such an arrogant company ever.
To make a long story short, their moderation policy is absurd. They ban people for simply not liking their game/s. If you express negative opinions about their game.. there you are- on the ban list. It's unbelievable. Closing topics, deleting them, that's how they handle "bad publicity".
Recently, I started a topic about the release date of one of their games in development, since the PRODUCER of the game in question has stated in an interview that it will be released in late 07/early 08. Thus I was just reporting what the producer/project director has already stated. But, as Bioware didn't "officially" state the release date the thread got DELETED. So it's ok, by their standars, if a gaming-site asks/writes about the release date and on the other hand if the same thing has been asked by a fan it's simply delete-material (because then that's called "speculation" suddenly).
http://IAMATOOL.NET
(the thread got "accidentally" deleted, yeah right)
Just to let you know if you intend to buy their games.. they treat customers like *hit.
They don't have any respect for the people that let them exist (that's us, the buyers).
No wonder that out of the 3,5 millions users registered on their site only 200-300 max (2/3 being guests) are online, people probably post once, see how big morons they are, and then go away.
I will quote the LEAD writer/designer (because they also post a lot in their forums) so you can see an example of their level of arrogancy:
David Gaider (lead writer): "Feel free to speculate, as well as argue. Just don't be an a** about it. I, on the other hand, I may decide to be an a** if I wish, on immersion or any other topic. But that's because this is my house and YOU are the guest here. And because life's not fair."
http://IAMATOOL.NET
That's a person who clearly doesn't understand the customer-seller relation. Being arrogant and ill-mannered with people who buy your products is FTW! :roll: Oh, by the way, that topic got closed. Big shock, I know.

What I am asking you is not "how to become a hacker". I'm merely asking for help. Basically, I would want you to teach them a lesson. For example, deleting all topics in this forum (since they love deleting threads anyway): http://IAMATOOL.NET
What do you get out of it? A challenge and the pleasure of smashing the site of an arrogant self-righteous company. And my gratitude.
Thanks

infinite_
Bat Country

Post by infinite_ » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:49 am

I like this David Gaider. He's funny.

And unless you're willing to risk prison time and a criminal record for us, no, we're not going to break the law for you.

Aegis
n00b

Post by Aegis » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:53 am

v0idE wrote:I like this David Gaider. He's funny.
Yeah, yeah, self-righteous arrogant morons are always funny for those who find themselves in those adjectives.

And unless you're willing to risk prison time and a criminal record for us, no, we're not going to break the law for you.
Why do you say "we"? Do you represent anyone else except yoourself?

infinite_
Bat Country

Post by infinite_ » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:09 am

Aegis wrote:
v0idE wrote:I like this David Gaider. He's funny.
Yeah, yeah, self-righteous arrogant morons are always funny for those who find themselves in those adjectives.
He has the power. Your panties are just in a bunch because he can use it as he sees fit. And so he should. He's providing you a service, if you don't want it there's nothing compelling you to buy :)

Why do you say "we"? Do you represent anyone else except yoourself?
I represent the community and the forum, if not in the entirety than at least the majority. The belief and the rule here is not to break the law but to hack to expand knowledge and skills.
Would I be right in suspecting you didn't read the rules of the forum? Because they also state that it's a no-no to ask for help to hack some site. And on the chance the particular site you mentioned does get attacked and your post here is found, were you aware you can be held responsible? ;)

Aegis
n00b

Post by Aegis » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:21 am

v0idE wrote: He has the power. Your panties are just in a bunch because he can use it as he sees fit. And so he should. He's providing you a service, if you don't want it there's nothing compelling you to buy :)
You clearly don't understand the customer-seller relation. You would be bad at advertising. They MUST eat our shit no matter what and stay POLITE, they're there to satisfy and help the customers (because they live with our money!) and not to offend them. Those are basic things. Learn something apart from hacking. ;)

I represent the community and the forum, if not in the entirety than at least the majority. The belief and the rule here is not to break the law but to hack to expand knowledge and skills.
Would I be right in suspecting you didn't read the rules of the forum? Because they also state that it's a no-no to ask for help to hack some site. And on the chance the particular site you mentioned does get attacked and your post here is found, were you aware you can be held responsible? ;)
You represent them as in they don't have their free will to represent themselves? I would like them to express an opinion about you "representing" them..
Wow, a hacker says hacking is illegal. Great find, Sherlock! What do you do here? Practicing arm wrestling or what? Is there any form of hacking that's legal? I bet- NO.
So don't moralise because all (most of) this stuff you're promoting and teaching here is just that- illegal.

infinite_
Bat Country

Post by infinite_ » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:43 am

Aegis wrote:
v0idE wrote: He has the power. Your panties are just in a bunch because he can use it as he sees fit. And so he should. He's providing you a service, if you don't want it there's nothing compelling you to buy :)
You clearly don't understand the customer-seller relation. You would be bad at advertising. They MUST eat our shit no matter what and stay POLITE, they're there to satisfy and help the customers (because they live with our money!) and not to offend them. Those are basic things. Learn something apart from hacking. ;)
Actually, I have plenty of understanding about customer-seller relation, considering I am a reseller and redistributor for a particular EDM software company. The fact is, no matter what you, the customer, want to happen and how happy you think you should be made, you don't hold the high ground on this issue. If you stop buying the product it doesn't matter to them. If you get four of your mates to stop buying, they still don't give a shit. They won't care unless you can stop every single one of their customers from buying the product, then they might care.. but the reality of it is that you can't do this becaues you are just a petty kid playing on something that's outside your power. And what's really funny is that you know how small you are, that's why came here in the first place, because you mean diddly squat to the company and you know it. They won't listen to you on the forums (THEIR forums), so you've come here to cry. It's pathetic.
It's not their job to care whether your feelings are a hurt, and it's a common misconception of customers that they are right and the supplier must make the customer happy at all times - in the real world, with big companies who make millions of dollars and have a customer base outside your little world, it doesn't matter if you're happy or not. Deal with it already.
You represent them as in they don't have their free will to represent themselves? I would like them to express an opinion about you "representing" them..
Wow, a hacker says hacking is illegal. Great find, Sherlock! What do you do here? Practicing arm wrestling or what? Is there any form of hacking that's legal? I bet- NO.
So don't moralise because all (most of) this stuff you're promoting and teaching here is just that- illegal.
They have their free will to do whatever they like. However, while they're on this forum, they abide by the rules or they're banned. You'll find that most people on this forum believe in the same thing when it comes to hacking.
Unfortunately you demonstrate how little you know about hacking. Is this the first forum you tried? Did others reject you, too? Maybe you should spend some time researching what hacking is. There is illegal hacking and there's legal hacking - there's illegal driving and there's legal driving. A hacker can break the law but there are plenty of hackers who don't. It's sad to see you flaunt the incorrect and little knowledge you have, I'm sure you're probably *really* intelligent offline :roll:
I think you'll find, if you knew anything about the law, that this forum is entirely legal. It doesn't promote illegal activities or teach anything illegal. Programming, using brute forcing tools, checking vulnerabilities, it's all legal - especially if you work for a company and are contracted to do such things, or if you have your own network to practice on. Want another analogy? Owning a gun isn't illega, and shooting it surely isn't - especially at a firing range or out hunting. Just like a hacking, in the right environment it's 100% legal, which is what we do here. If you disagree, good for you, but you'll be the one opening your front door to police if anything happens to that website.

Aegis
n00b

Post by Aegis » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:04 am

v0idE wrote:Actually, I have plenty of understanding about customer-seller relation, considering I am a reseller and redistributor for a particular EDM software company. The fact is, no matter what you, the customer, want to happen and how happy you think you should be made, you don't hold the high ground on this issue. If you stop buying the product it doesn't matter to them. If you get four of your mates to stop buying, they still don't give a shit. They won't care unless you can stop every single one of their customers from buying the product, then they might care.. but the reality of it is that you can't do this becaues you are just a petty kid playing on something that's outside your power. And what's really funny is that you know how small you are, that's why came here in the first place, because you mean diddly squat to the company and you know it. They won't listen to you on the forums (THEIR forums), so you've come here to cry. It's pathetic.
It's not their job to care whether your feelings are a hurt, and it's a common misconception of customers that they are right and the supplier must make the customer happy at all times - in the real world, with big companies who make millions of dollars and have a customer base outside your little world, it doesn't matter if you're happy or not. Deal with it already.
Yes, yes, I bet you do. :roll: No wonder you haven't heard about bad publicity. But, thanks god, most companies have. That's why it's the only forum (of a "big" company) I came across in which developers and employees serve *hit to customers. It's clear they have much to learn from more professional companies, as you should.
Yes, bad publicity hurts sales.. if you're persistent enough to spread it. That's why they SHOULD care about their customers.
I don't feel pathetic if I'm asking for help. I find pathetic people who try to solve their offline frustrations online by expressing such offensive opinions about others.

Unfortunately you demonstrate how little you know about hacking. Is this the first forum you tried? Did others reject you, too? Maybe you should spend some time researching what hacking is. .....
Yes, it's the first "hacker" forum I posted in, probably the wrong one though.
Definition of hack(ing):

"To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hacking
Maybe it's time for you to learn what actually hacking means. Or simply change the name of your site into something different from "HACKERthreads".

infinite_
Bat Country

Post by infinite_ » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:17 am

Aegis wrote:
Unfortunately you demonstrate how little you know about hacking. Is this the first forum you tried? Did others reject you, too? Maybe you should spend some time researching what hacking is. .....
Yes, it's the first "hacker" forum I posted in, probably the wrong one though.
Definition of hack(ing):

"To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hacking
Maybe it's time for you to learn what actually hacking means. Or simply change the name of your site into something different from "HACKERthreads".
The Cross was not always associated with Christianity, just as hacking wasn't always related to illegal activities. Uneducated, but not entirely your stupidity.

http://www.boloji.com/computing/security/020.htm
http://www.campusactivism.org/html-reso ... tion6.html
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker
http://grungie.code511.com/quoi_en.html
http://www.elfqrin.com/docs/BeingHacker.html

Perhaps *you* should spend less time reading crappy online dictionaries that don't give necessary background information or explain quite thoroughly the different hats of the hacking scene, and more time learning things for yourself.

But I can see this posting back-and-forth won't open your eyes beyond what you already know, so how about when I receive the money from you from holding up that convenient store, I'll destroy their forum.

Aegis
n00b

Post by Aegis » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:24 am

v0idE wrote:
Perhaps *you* should spend less time reading crappy online dictionaries ....
No, I should spend way less time discussing with pointless, uneducated, unintelligent arrogant and self-righteous people like you. I'll start to conform to that from now on. Farewell.

Bumfights
Banned

Post by Bumfights » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:52 pm

Hacking easy.

When you're amazing like me.
:twisted: