How do I hack?

A safe place for newbies. You won't get flamed here, as long as you've put in some effort before posting (i.e: Google)...
Reagent
n00b

Re:

Post by Reagent » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Aiden wrote:
shleepy wrote:i was wondering if anyone could direct me to the path of hacking other peoples computers, something like password obtaining.
I'm not a pro or anything at it, but I know enough to get you started on researching. You could go about it different ways. If you have access to the computer (public computers), I've heard it mentioned somewhere else that you can get the password file (.pwd) and use l0phtcrack to crack the passwords. Another way would be to install either a software or hardware keylogger.

Please someone else, correct me if I'm wrong on something. Just trying to help him out.

Anyways, do your research on google for l0phtcrack, keyloggers, .pwd files (?), and other programs you might need. Although I would recommend writing most of the programs yourself so you can specify exactly what you want them to do. (And to not be a script kiddie :D )
Quite. Probably (in my estimation) the easiest way to start hacking you will want to practice with spyware specially keyloggers and just digital surveillance so you do not have to do tons of bullshit instead of just keylogging and reading a days logfile. Trojans might also work but in my estimation they, if located by antivirus, will be removed forcefully not quarantined and if you have a virus quarantined then you might be able to get it undone but a remove kinda screws you.

:grin: :grin: --sorry about potential intelligibility-- :roll:
Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack

Find me on steam: [wdz]Agentof21
email: anagramofcool@gmail.com

Reagent
n00b

Re:

Post by Reagent » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm

genix1314 wrote:
I am new to all this, and I was wondering if there was a way to sniff IP# on a Java based chat, something like Parachat. I have tried a couple of packet sniffers and all that, but I'm unable to get an IP# of the people on chat. Is there any way of gettng an IP# of a chatter and not the IP# of the chat room itself. Here's what a Parachat chatroom looks like.
You can do this with a bt of social engineering.First of all summon Netcat with a command "nc -v -l -p 80 " this tells netcat to listen to port 80 that victim's browser use.Next is by sending your victim a message like "hey you wanna see this link 'http://[yourip]/mypix' blah blah blahh" then you'll see something like this at your console
connect to (your ip) from (hostname)(victims ip) port
Good idea. You might want to start learning ncat (a variant).
Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack

Find me on steam: [wdz]Agentof21
email: anagramofcool@gmail.com

Microwindowsoft
Corporal

Re:

Post by Microwindowsoft » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 pm

smokr wrote:Hello. I do not have enough posts to create a new topic, so I am asking this in this thread.
I would very much like to know how to get a keylogger installed into my son's computer. That or some way to know who he is talking to online late at night. I've caught him several times now well past two and three am on his msn chat and could only catch some few words as he closed it each time.
I am growing very concerned. He says he has a private life but at 13 I'm not so sure he needs a private life, especially when he has told us he is gay and met an older guy online.
I'm naturally concerned and want to know if this 'older great guy' is talking to my son decently or if there is something more I need to know about.
I've been trying to understand keylogging tools but it is just beyond me. I studied classical art/literature and teach it in HS, I have no hacking or such skills and very much would appreciate anyone's help in installing a keylogger. Or is there some other method I should/could use?
His computer is password protected so installing it is not possible at home, but we chat while I am away, so sending a keylogger installer over msn seems the best way.
I hate to seem so sneaky on my son, but he refuses to tell us anything about this 'older great guy' and I am naturally very concerned.
Thank you for any help you can offer.

A worried pop.

Dude just grow some balls and tell your son to stop talking to some creepy old guy..
Audere est facere

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: Re:

Post by Cool_Fire » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:27 am

Microwindowsoft wrote:
smokr wrote:Hello. I do not have enough posts to create a new topic, so I am asking this in this thread.
I would very much like to know how to get a keylogger installed into my son's computer. That or some way to know who he is talking to online late at night. I've caught him several times now well past two and three am on his msn chat and could only catch some few words as he closed it each time.
I am growing very concerned. He says he has a private life but at 13 I'm not so sure he needs a private life, especially when he has told us he is gay and met an older guy online.
I'm naturally concerned and want to know if this 'older great guy' is talking to my son decently or if there is something more I need to know about.
I've been trying to understand keylogging tools but it is just beyond me. I studied classical art/literature and teach it in HS, I have no hacking or such skills and very much would appreciate anyone's help in installing a keylogger. Or is there some other method I should/could use?
His computer is password protected so installing it is not possible at home, but we chat while I am away, so sending a keylogger installer over msn seems the best way.
I hate to seem so sneaky on my son, but he refuses to tell us anything about this 'older great guy' and I am naturally very concerned.
Thank you for any help you can offer.

A worried pop.

Dude just grow some balls and tell your son to stop talking to some creepy old guy..
Not too subtely put, but we can't condone spying on people here. Regardless of the situation.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

h1tman
n00b

Re: How do I hack?

Post by h1tman » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Okay so im a total noob at hacking etc. Im learning c# atm, is this a good language to start with? I'd say im not a beginner at c#, i can write basic programs and was just wondering if there were any other languages that would benefit me more in terms of hacking.
Thanks

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: How do I hack?

Post by Cool_Fire » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 am

h1tman wrote:Okay so im a total noob at hacking etc. Im learning c# atm, is this a good language to start with? I'd say im not a beginner at c#, i can write basic programs and was just wondering if there were any other languages that would benefit me more in terms of hacking.
Thanks
In general something that allows you easier access to more low level stuff like C would be convenient for binary exploitation. But something like Python or Ruby would be more suitable for web exploitation.

But as is always the answer, there's no one answer;
- What is the most convenient depends on what your purpose is.
- Almost any language can solve any problem if you're good enough with it, but it may be extra work.

From this we can derive two things;
- It pays to know a lot of languages, both for writing stuff and reading, understanding and exploiting other peoples code.
- It pays to know one language really well.

So in reality;
You should know every (common) language better than the people who write it for a living.

Then on top of that the same goes for networking protocols, hardware, operating systems, wired and wireless stuff. So now you know why it takes a lifetime of dedication to rank among the best.

Also, yes. C# is pretty ok to learn programming with. Most languages reuse the same constructions so it all carries over to some degree.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

chutrapata
n00b

Wrong Password by Hydra xHydra

Post by chutrapata » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:50 pm

xHydra always giving me wrong password ! what can I do ? (email hacking)