Closed thread

Got links to interesting computer/hacking/info.sec. sites? Share them with the forum!
SocksHub
n00b

Closed thread

Post by SocksHub » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:08 am

pЫ9fюЦ(В
Last edited by SocksHub on Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

SocksHub
n00b

RE: SocksHub.net

Post by SocksHub » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 pm

аfrРfrфfпаfnD$fbШ(D$`fbКfbЩfюЯfn|$ fюЬfпГ)\$P(ШfrРfrуfпШ(УfpЫ“fюЦ(ВfпДfpвNfnT$(ИfrРfrсfпИfnЗfbшfpй9fnL$f
Last edited by SocksHub on Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Re: Sockhub.net - Your professional proxy provider.

Post by Cool_Fire » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:39 am

SocksHub wrote: | Our allocation system is designed such that you get a static txt file. There is a pool behind this file, which independently rotates and substitutes good proxies with bad ones. So you need not fear that you will have a huge number of errors due to delays in updating the file or that part of the file will be dead.
You're automatically substituting good proxies with bad ones? That doesn't sound like a really selling point :p
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.

SocksHub
n00b

Post by SocksHub » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:08 am

Cool_Fire wrote:
SocksHub wrote: | Our allocation system is designed such that you get a static txt file. There is a pool behind this file, which independently rotates and substitutes good proxies with bad ones. So you need not fear that you will have a huge number of errors due to delays in updating the file or that part of the file will be dead.
You're automatically substituting good proxies with bad ones? That doesn't sound like a really selling point :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, my Admin,

If you will use our proxy, you can see there will be a static list ip:port. This list has proxies. Every 10 min If a proxy goes offline, a new one takes over. Proxies on ports are rotation every 3 hours 30-50%. So you always have 100% live proxies in your list.

You are always welcome if you want to test our proxy's quality. )

Cool_Fire
Not a sandwich

Post by Cool_Fire » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:43 pm

My point was that I think you meant you are substituting bad proxies with good ones, not good proxies with bad ones.
If we're breaking the rules, then how come you can't catch us? You can't find us? I know why. Cause, it's ... MAGIC!
Hackerthreads chat, where the party is going 24/7.